Legal Disclaimer: The content on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship. This site should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
- Post, upload, email or transmit in any manner anything that is illegal, obscene, libelous, profane, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, threatening, damaging or which infringes in any way upon another's rights
- Use TWZ Enterprises in any manner for any illegal purpose contrary to the law
- Use TWZ Enterprises to distribute any information which infringes upon any trademark, trade secret or copyright or any other proprietary information of another
- Disrupt others on the TWZ Enterprises systems such that it might cause a negative impact on another or in any way jeopardize their ability to utilize TWZ Enterprises eClass
- Upload, post or transmit any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials in any form of solicitation directed at other users including the use of junk email, spam or chain letters
- To attempt any activity which may be intended to disrupt or interfere with the service(s) provided by TWZ Enterprises or its partners
- Any user may at any time choose not to participate in any activity on the TWZ Enterprises system at their discretion. This choice may be made on an individual's behalf by contacting TWZ Enterprises at any time so that instruction may be given to TWZ Enterprises for account removal.
All parties agree that they shall only use access provided by TWZ Enterprises for a lawful purpose. The author of any content posted is solely responsible for adherence to any and all laws, rules, regulations and directives while using TWZ Enterprises eClass. All users agree that they will not use TWZ Enterprises to:
Content uploaded to any TWZ Enterprises platform remains the sole property of the author and/or its licensors. By uploading any content to an TWZ Enterprises platform you authorize TWZ Enterprises to use such data for any legal purpose.
TWZ Enterprises may provide links to external sites. TWZ Enterprises has no control over these other areas and assumes no responsibility for these areas nor does TWZ Enterprises endorse any service, product, good or information found under these links, unless specifically endorsed by TWZ Enterprises. Having these sites within any course also does not imply in any way a relationship with TWZ Enterprises in any way and TWZ Enterprises is not responsible for any action on their part.
TWZ Enterprises reserves the right to send three automated emails to enrollees: An enrollment confirmation message, a congratulatory message after the enrollee has passed the course, and one reminder message if the student has failed to pass the course in normative time. Additionally, TWZ Enterprises reserves the right to send the quarterly newsletter to enrollees who have opted-in to receive such communications.
TWZ Enterprises does not give legal advice or make any assertions with regard to the laws of the United States, individual states or U.S. territories. Any instructional data contained within TWZ eClass - Free Mediation course is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or a statement of law. Successful completion of TWZ eClass - Free Mediation course does not qualify successful students to mediate actual disputes. The course is intended only to provide background information and general information about the practice of mediation. For specific information about the laws of your jurisdiction, please contact your local bar association for a referral.